Trail Access and Education Program
Off-Road Program Goals
- Improve opportunities for mountain bike access to singletrack and multi-use trails by working with Marin Parks, MMWD, State Parks, GGNRA and Pt. Reyes National Seashore to provide bike-friendly trails within and connecting these public lands.
- Educate all trail users to have friendly and responsible interactions on trails and fire roads.
- Build strong partnerships with land management agencies, environmental and equestrian groups, and the NorCal High School Cycling League to strengthen stewardship of trails and roads, and help protect and restore sensitive habitat.
- Helping Pass Measure A
- Marin County Parks' Road and Trail Management Plan (RTMP)
- California State Parks' Road and Trail Change-in-Use Process
- Billâ€™s Trail
- New 680 Trail
- China Camp State Park
- Stafford Lake Bike Park
- Dirt Fondo
- Volunteer Events
- Turkey Day Appetite Ride
- Trails and Roads Access Data
- Trails Tales
If you are seeking information about MCBC's Road Advocacy, please click here