Bicycle Friendly Attorneys
This list was compiled from member referrals or self-referrals by the lawyer. To be listed, an attorney much be an active member of MCBC, and be listed as a member of the State Bar of California. No endorsement is made by MCBC as to the qualifications of these individuals. This list is provided only as a service to our members and the cycling community.
See below for tips on what to do in the event of a collision, and MCBC's Collision Policy.
Terry D. Buller
The Camron-Stanford House
1418 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: (510) 832-4295
Fax: (510) 832-4364
David C. Macpherson, Esq.
Law Offices of David C. Macpherson
145 Corte Madera Town Center, # 656
Corte Madera CA 94925
Phone: ( 415) 924- 1235
Fax: ( 415) 927- 0678
Alexander Law Group, LLP
101 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 921-1776
Law Office of Andrew Rhine
100 Shoreline Highway, Suite 100B
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Phone : (415) 968-4353
Choulos, Choulos and Wyle
Marin Bicycle Accident Attorneys
425 California Street, Suite 1800
San Francisco, CA 94104
email@example.com (Claude Wyle)
firstname.lastname@example.org (George Choulos)
- If the motorist involved in the collision stops at the scene, do not provoke them, but if possible exchange names, contact information and insurance information while waiting for the police to arrive.
- Contact law enforcement to file a police report.
- Seek medical attention if you feel you have been injured.
The Marin County Bicycle Coalition has a policy of limited involvement in incidents involving bicycle-motor vehicle collisions. The reasons for limited involvement are the following:
- Currently MCBC has limited resources that do not allow us to research, formulate, and take an informed position on every case.
- Collision cases have the potential to become high profile in the media and carry the risk of negative public relations or erroneous media coverage for MCBC that can be counter to our mission.