Give Back Tuesday Celebrate with MCBC at Iron Springs on Tuesday, July 26
It’s Give Back Tuesday at Iron Springs Pub and Brewery on Tuesday, July 26. MCBC receives 10% of all sales for the day. We’ve received over $3,500 from these events thanks to the generosity of Iron Springs. This is a great way to support MCBC, all you need to do is show up, eat, drink and enjoy this fine social establishment in Fairfax!
Here’s what else will be going on on Tuesday, July 26:
- Save 10% when you register for the Dirt Fondo or Jensie Gran Fondo (or both!)
- Hourly drawings with great prizes – no purchase necessary!
- Meet Bjorn Griepenburg, the newest member of the MCBC road advocacy team!
- Learn about new trail openings in 2016 and what you can do to help!
- Learn what MCBC is doing to reduce harassment of bicyclists on Marin’s roads.
- Meet and socialize with MCBC Board Directors, staff and members!
WHAT: “Give Back Tuesday” benefiting Marin County Bicycle Coalition
WHEN: Tuesday, July 26 from 5 – 9 PM
WHERE: Iron Springs Pub and Brewery – 765 Center Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930
MCBC staff and members will be on hand passing out door prize tickets and happy to chat about what’s going on in the world of cycling advocacy (or just to swap stories of great rides!) This is a great chance to learn about projects in your neighborhood and what you can do to support MCBC’s efforts to expand the network of safe bike lanes, pathways and trails.
Hope to see you there!